Felicia Harris, Founder, and CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services interviews Renee Walker, Founder of Renee Walker & Associates, Brand and Communications Expert, Entrepreneur, Speaker, Author, Podcaster, and Vlogger. Renee shares her immense brand wisdom and provides tangible skills that can be applied to employees looking to expand their executive presence to move up in leadership roles.
- Renee Walker clarifies the difference between introverts and extroverts.
- What are some statistics related to executive presence?
- What are ways to correct problems with making decisions?
- How can you turn failure into something positive?
- How does communication benefit having a strong executive presence?
- What can introverts do to get seen as a strong part of the team?
- What are the different forms of your brand?
- How did Renee launch her company?
- What is the process of hiring Renee’s company?
- How can you help control how you are judged in the first seven seconds?
- Your website has two-tenths of a second to engage visitors before they click off forever.
- We all need individuals that are willing, to be honest with us.
- How can you distinguish yourself online with stronger executive presence?
- How can Renee’s company help people with executive assessments?
- What can we do to improve the impact we make in public?