Felicia Harris, Founder, and CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services share her background and things she has learned over more than 30 years in business.
- Where did Felicia start out?
- What is Felicia’s favorite part of working in the financial industry?
- How has Felicia’s faith influenced her business decisions?
- What is the difference between a “side-entrepreneur” and an entrepreneur?
- Why are minority-owned businesses outpacing other businesses?
- What is the importance of knowing your ideal customer in pricing your product?
- What has Felicia learned about including women in financial planning discussions with their spouses?
- What is the importance of learning your management style?
- How did Felicia learn the value she brought to other people’s businesses?
- How does Felicia decide whether or not to provide free information to someone and when to begin charging?
- How does Felicia distinguish between busywork and revenue-generating work?
- What does Felicia recommend women business owners do to prepare for retirement?
- Felicia notes that many women business owners do not separate their personal finances from their business finances, and that’s a big problem, particularly for retirement.
- How do you establish a foundation that will allow the business to outlive you?
- Felicia explains that there’s no such thing as work-life balance when you are a business owner