Felicia Harris, CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services, provides extensive insight into developing talent for your business. Find out how to instill leadership skills, communication, trust, assessments, on-the-job training, delegation strategies, and in-depth details about Felicia Harris’ Everything HR Talent Development Institute.
- Felicia Harris introduces this episode’s topic of talent development.
- What skills are taught at the Everything HR Talent Development Institute?
- Influence and Leadership is a course that the Everything HR Talent Development Institute offers for improving leadership skills.
- Make sure that employees know that they will need to grow their skills.
- We are all replaceable so we need to keep adding to the value we bring.
- How do you improve communication and trust?
- How is AI going to change your business model?
- Talent shortages occur when businesses don’t adapt to what customers want.
- We have to work on our business not just in our business.
- Performance reviews should be part of an ongoing dialogue.
- Clarify the roles of your organization.
- Start building your funnel for the future.
- How do you identify the appropriate training programs for employees?
- What is your delegation strategy to increase productivity?
- There are other forms of motivation besides monetary gains.
- What types of training programs and courses are offered at the Everything HR Talent Development Institute?
- Why are the needs assessments very important?
- What do you do when you train employees that take those skills and leave?
- Felicia discusses offering on-the-job training.
- Communication is crucial in a multi-generational workforce.
- Incentivized employee recommendations are important to attract talent.
- You can create apprenticeship programs for any level of business.
Listen to a preview of the show
Listen to the full show
Connect with Felicia Harris