Felicia Harris, Founder, and CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services interview Dorthy Huddleston Certified Business Solution Professional Consultant under the Advanced Manufacturing Project for the Detroit MBDA Center with the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Center (MMSDC). Dorthy explains what the Going PRO Talent Fund grant is and how to apply for it, what she offers through her information sessions, key points about leverage funds, and how to become a client of the MBDA Center expect to have.
- Dorthy shares her career expertise
- What is the Going PRO Talent Fund grant and how it helps to close the skill gap?
- Are there any employer or employee restrictions with the Going PRO Talent Fund?
- What types of training are allowed in the program?
- What is the process of Dorthy Huddleston’s information sessions?
- Are there things we should know about leverage funds?
- How can you become a client of the MBDA Center?
- Do they only work with minority businesses?
- What is the cost of Dorthy’s workshops?
- What is the Going PRO Talent Fund grant?
- What is Dorthy’s opinion about concerns that once an employee is trained they will leave the company?
- Which employers are eligible for the Going PROP Talent Fund Grant and how much can you get per employee
- What is a certified BSP?
- How can the Going PRO Talent Fund grant be a benefit for your business and your employees?