Felicia Harris, CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services interview Dr. Lee Meadows, Professor of Management, Leadership Development Consultant at Meadows Consulting, Keynote Speaker, and Author. Dr. Lee Meadows shares his wealth of experience of working with business owners with their human resources, what is involved in improving the perception of the relationship between HR and businesses, and what various forms of value that HR can offer to positively impact a workforce.
- Dr. Lee Meadows shares his background in legal services.
- What is the role of the HR world at the financial table?
- What types of value can HR add?
- What is the relationship between your function and decision-making?
- How can businesses improve their relationships with HR professionals?
- What kind of implications does making every person an independent contractor convey?
- What kind of answers does Dr. Lee Meadows gets when he asks business owners what they think the role of HR is?
- How can HR help prevent long-term problems on the front end?
- What events will Dr. Lee Meadows be partaking in?
Listen to a preview of the show
Listen to the full show
Connect with Felicia Harris