Felicia Harris, CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services interview Lori Williams, a 30-year attorney licensed in the state of Michigan. Lori talks about how she went from divorce law to Your Legal Resource, a legal referral service. She also explains what Your Legal Resource can offer business clients, how to go about building relationships with attorneys, and the types of legal needs that her clients typically have.
- Lori Williams shares her background in legal services.
- How are her services able to be free to clients?
- What is the best way to establish a relationship with an attorney to avoid future problems?
- Does she educate the business owner and if so, what is that process like?
- What are some good characteristics of a good attorney?
- When is the best time to build a relationship with an attorney?
- What are some of the topics discussed when a business owner contacts her?
- Loris Williams talks about her background.
- How did she make the transition as a divorce attorney to starting Your Legal Resource?
- How does a client go about hiring Your Legal Resource?
- What are the different types of needs do her clients typically have?
Listen to a preview of the show
Listen to the full show
Connect with Felicia Harris