Felicia Harris, CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services interview Dr. Jennifer Nash, Owner of Nash Consulting and Associates. Dr. Jennifer Nash, who has 25 years of industry and professional services experience in consulting in her work as an executive coach and leadership development expert, talks with Felicia Harris about the five strategies to build relationship intelligence.
- Jennifer Nash introduces herself and how she got started in the business.
- How would Jennifer Nash define a relationship?
- Why is it important to have relationships in our personal and professional lives?
- What makes up a healthy relationship?
- How can we turn around a toxic relationship and make it more positive?
- How can you build a relationship with someone that you don’t know very well?
- Does the environment play a role in building a mutually beneficial relationship?
- If you as a business owner know you have a toxic work environment, how can you repair it?
- What does having empathy mean and why is it important?
- Jennifer Nash defines ‘active listening.’
- How do we adapt to a coaching mindset?
- What is the difference between coaching an employee and mentoring an employee?
- How do we demonstrate inspirational leadership in our workforce?
- What are the techniques to adapt to change?
- How do we establish trust?
- Jennifer Nash provides a recap and information about her upcoming events.
- What types of coaching does Jennifer Nash specialize in?
- Being an introvert just means that you get your energy from within and extroverts get their energy from being around others.
Listen to a preview of the show
Listen to the full show
Connect with Felicia Harris