Felicia Harris, CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services, interview Teresa Renaud, Owner of Outsourced Sales Management Services in the Greater Detroit Area and a Small Business Fractional Revenue Leader. Teresa Renaud provides eight important reasons why companies need an outsourced sales manager.
- Teresa shares her professional career.
- What is Sales QB and how did she get involved with it?
- What are the foundational elements that companies need?
- It pays to have a fresh pair of eyes with no ulterior motive on your business and can provide expert constructive feedback.
- Client acquisition costs play a role in lifetime value.
- Owners hate managing their sales teams.
- Don’t replace your rock star salesperson.
- Workers are motivated by different compensation elements.
- A selling sales manager never performs as well as a dedicated sales manager.
- Intense internal competition can become destructive to the team.
- Teresa Renaud talks about her process for best practice audits.
- Companies need to focus on lead generation, brand story, marketing, repeatable processes, the right technology tools, coaching, training, accountability, and sales management.
- What are the benefits of outsourcing?
- Does her company assist in recruiting salespeople?
- You can’t have sales and no marketing and vice versa.
- Have a proven and repeatable process.
- You will sell more with an expert salesperson helping you.
- Encourage and motivate people to utilize best practices.
- Successful people need
an operationalprocess and clear communication.
- Without an expert sales manager, your company is at the mercy of the sales teams.
- Evaluate your company every 3-5 years.
Listen to a preview of the show
Listen to the full show
Connect with Felicia Harris