Felicia Harris, Founder, and CEO of EverythingHR and EverythingHR Financial Services has Joslyn Bolden, the HR manager at EverythingHR, as a guest host to interview Shaniece Bennett, a CPA and Founder of Accutrak Consulting and Accounting Services based in Sterling Heights, Michigan, along with an office in Washington D.C. The focus of Shaniece’s talk is covering cashflow management, how to hire the ideal CPA, and what services her company Accutrak Consulting and Accounting Services can offer businesses.
- What is a statement of cash flow?
- What is the current ratio of assets and how is it calculated?
- How does the cash flow of operations get utilized?
- Which other ratios does Shaniece recommend that businesses utilize?
- How do you create a cash flow budget projection equation?
- Which accounting software tools does Shaniece recommend?
- What should you look for in a good CPA?
- How should you be engaging with your CPA throughout the year?
- What are cash discounts in regards to taxes?
- How does the Prompt Payment Act work?
- What is entailed in a government contract debrief?
- Does Accutrak provide training or information regarding cash management?
- What are the basic principles of cash flow management?